Happy Birthday, EDEN!
Here's a story about a girl named Jasmine...
Who knew there was much more to life than damaged hair. After experiencing chemical damage, she researched ingredients and started mixing oils right in her mother's kitchen. Those were the beginnings to her FIRST product - JojOba Monoi Hair Oil. Fifteen years later, she's merged her love for beauty with tech and is still creating products with natural ingredients to help address your moisture, dryness, breakage, fullness concerns and more!
We are celebrating EDEN BodyWorks’ 15th birthday this month + the life that has been cultivated and shaped by your love, support, and encouragement! Our team is beyond grateful for the loyalty throughout our evolution and the voice of our community that aids in molding us to empower you in the highest form.
As each year sashayed by, we were able to not only understand your hair needs but also embrace the genuine beauties who love EDEN BodyWorks. From our #BrunchwithEDEN event series to introducing EDEN overseas, our ears always perked up listening to your feedback and support.
Empowerment is not just a word we aim to weave into our conversation, it is the actual foundation we use to lay bricks of strength and courage to uplift women. Our team is made up of women who believe in paving the path for generations to come, not only in the beauty market, but in wellness, self-care and self-esteem. We could not be celebrating a NEW personal year if it wasn’t for each + every one of you!
Now, you know a bit about our founder professionally, but we thought it'd be exciting to share a few interesting tidbits about her that you likely did not know.
15 Fun Facts About Our Founder
- Favorite hairstyle is two strand twists
- Plays the harmonica (in the key of C)
- Favorite animal is penguin
- Afraid of falling down stairs
- Favorite fast food is Taco Bell
- A few things in her bucket list are to go to Antarctica, road trip across the US and go to space
- Likes to volunteer with organizations that provide access to STEM education to underrepresented groups
- Has an insane memory of commercial jingles from the 90s
- Loves to swing dance (West Coast style)
- Stopped drinking coffee in 2016
- Devout member of the Beyhive
- Casually been studying the French language since 7th grade (not fluent yet)
- Favorite alcoholic drink is an Old Fashioned
- Prefers baking pastry to cooking whole meals
- Has been journaling since 2002
***Let us know in the comments which EDEN BodyWorks products you were first introduced to and your favorite fun fact about Jasmine!